Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Anxiety is Forever: DeFears

My List of Fears (Phase One: Items 30-16):

30) Losing my eye or eyes to one or all of the points on an umbrella.

29) Late 19th, early 20th century ghost children that “live” in hospitals.

28) Losing a finger to the spokes of a spinning bicycle wheel.

27) Nocturnal sleep-related eating disorder (NSRED).

26) Blowing a bubble with gum and a feather landing on it and getting in my mouth.












25) Blind people, especially the eyeless.

24) That while playing hide n seek I will hide in the bathtub and while I’m in there, someone will come in and use the toilet.

23) The 1950s.

22) The 1960s.

21) Quakers.

20) That someone has hidden a camera in my car and will play the tape for public viewing.

19) Episiotomies.

18) People who think the movie Full Metal Jacket is a comedy.

17) Yard sales in which most of the items for sale are made of yarn or have yarn attached to them.

16) Eating chicken nuggets at a picnic and accidentally popping a pigeon or a sparrow’s head into my mouth because I am distracted as to how fun the picnic is.

No comments:

Post a Comment