Friday, July 9, 2010

Dear Internetie

I’ve spent many of the best hours of my life messing with people on Yahoo Answers. Here is a question I asked yesterday:

One minute later, I received this response:This was one of many concerned bystanders. I decided to ignore all of their dissension and named Paul Buraeu's answer the "best answer." See below.

Naturally I felt indebted to the yahoo community. I decided to remove my "asking" cap to put on my "answering" beanie. I was immediately drawn to this question:

I leaped into action.

I was on fire! I jumped at the opportunity to answer another compelling question:

My response was as follows:
Please note, I included the Queen of Convenience's entry because it epitomizes the 9 other responses to this question, save mine.

It was an amazing day. I ended up answering 10 more questions. I was the g.d. bee's knees!... until I came across the greatest question ever posed on Yahoo Answers! Tune in next week for that story, sirs and ma'ams!

No comments:

Post a Comment