Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Extreme Physical Challenge: DAY SIX & DAY SEVEN

Day 6 and Day 7 brought very different results. First, here is day 6's.
I know what you're thinking... WTF. That stands for Whatta Top Filly. Can you believe I did that without a picture to reference?! Great news everyone, that horse took 6 seconds to draw!

Here are the results for day 7. First, the inspiration:


Now my drawing:


I bet you're thinking the rollerblades on this horse are a total fail. Find me the other half of that picture and prove to me there aren't rollerblades and I'll concede. Now who has a physical challenge?

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the rest of the photo, but in my experience, rollerblades are exclusively enjoyed by hippies, ne'er-do-wells, and homosexuals. This horse (which I think is a statue) is clearly too ruggedly American to be any of those things. Therefore, it's not wearing rollerblades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche, sir. Your application of deductive reasoning is truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete