Monday, July 19, 2010

Skydiving Theories + Extreme Physical Challenge: DAY FIVE

I know I write a lot about babies. I do it because babies are foreign to me and I’m a "curious Cathy." (NOTE TO SELF: Look up whether that’s a phrase people say. If not, take out a patent. (NOTE TO SELF WITHIN A NOTE TO SELF: Find out if you can take patents out on words and phrases)). Anywho, here is another baby related blog post.

I implore a baby owner to take their baby skydiving. I really, really want to know if they’d cry. I have some theories.

Theory 1:
A baby would NOT cry. Babies are so unobservant they wouldn’t notice they were in the sky.

Theory 2:
Even if they did cry, it would be unrelated to the fact they are diving through the sky. They cry about juice almost constantly; Too much of it, not enough of it. Juice is to babies as Vietnam is to hippies.

In sum, PLEASE TAKE A BABY SKYDIVING. Tell me if it cries. If it does, tell me whether you think it had anything to do with the sky. As far as I know most of their problems are land-based.

Best,
Rachel

Also, here is a drawing of a horse. Its on my friend Manno’s arm. I did it without using my eyes because I was participating in a staring contest.

3 comments:

  1. Today's horse looks a bit like a baby that went sky diving.... he's also starting to grow a sweet beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It also looks like a calcified fetus. See this link. IF YOU DARE! http://www.ourstrangeworld.net/index.php/main/article/stone_baby_rocks_mothers_world/

    ReplyDelete