Thursday, February 18, 2010

Two Questions, One Sentence

There was a very important email waiting for me this morning in my Yahoo inbox. The title was 'Personalize Your Checks!!!!!' Here's the body of the email:



Judging by that mime's picture he had a sensational personalization experience! Although, I wasn't so sure check personalization was the right move for me. So I responded:



Not 11 minutes later, I received this response:
I declare you the winner, Mr./Mrs./Ms./Dr. Personalized Checks by Deals and Coupons Newsletter. I'm not being sacrastic when I say this, that's the funniest line I've read in a while. What's the point of this post? Almost nothing. Well I guess this shows that I'm woman enough to publicly recognize when I've been defeated. Also, I just wanted to let you know the internet is a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment