Friday, February 19, 2010

Batty Cathy

I make some pretty cool observations and remarks multiple times a day, everyday. Life changing ones, you guys. I really think the government should commission a task force especially assigned to hanging out with me in case I say something cool. Don't believe me? Well listen to this evidence.

Exhibit A:
The other day, Dan went somewhere stupid and left me at home. I had to ask my dog, ‘Don't you think the John Hancock Building looks like its wearing a headband, like one of these sweatbands?' Of course Nitro IGNORED me. Question wasted! Exhibit B:
1 hour later I recalled aloud a conversation I once had with a sassy tollbooth worker. '"He was like, 'You have any bills smaller than a 20' and I was like, 'No.' And then he was like, 'FINE.' And I was like, 'Sorry for having money.'"

Imagine how upset Dan would be if he knew he missed an unsolicited story about a tollbooth based encounter I had 5 years ago. Just imagine. Wait. Don't. I'll just draw a reenactment/dramatization. Please enjoy.


PS. Dan is not religious, but I assume that he will need to find God after enduring such a traumatic event.

No comments:

Post a Comment