Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bad/Good Tattitude

I'm not rich but I ever become rich the first thing I'll do is get a tattoo. This is what it will look like:


Note: This tattoo hinges on the assumption that when I'm rich, I will frequently make it rain.

After I become rich, if I ever become "not rich," this tattoo will be ridiculously inaccurate. Consequentially it will have to be modified. Here is my proposed modification.


Note: This tattoo hinges on Abe Lincoln having a uni-brow.

The situation complicates itself if I somehow become rich again. In that instance I will have two tattoos that will surely embarrass me in business meetings due to their heinous inaccuracies. I know you're thinking that I should just devise another tattoo related plan to correct these ridiculously inaccurate ones. That's where you're wrong, Squanto. How's about you devise a plan to just accept me for who I am, tattoos and all, butt? I've already led a harsh, rollercoaster-ish life as a rich and then poor and then rich again person. Now I got you breathing down my neck. Some friend you are. I think you should get these tattoos.


Note: This tattoo hinges on you liking Michelangelo the best of all the ninja turtles.

2 comments:

  1. brilliant. hobo abe lincoln is masterfully crafted, my friend. i want this tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better believe i'm getting you smashed and then driving you to a tattoo joint. watch yourself, kind sir.

    ReplyDelete