Monday, July 6, 2009

Headline Idea

Did Senator Ted Kennedy die? If not, I thought of the best headline for when he does.


Senator Dead Kennedy

It’s perfect! Even if he did die, I think the papers should re-run the story so they can utilize this wonderful and respectful idea!

Speaking of reruns, why doesn’t the newspaper rerun stories? Like super popular ones? Those bad boys should make it to syndication. Every night at 10pm I should be able to read about the Mayor dying the river green on St. Patrick’s Day. Oh who am I kidding. Those bigwigs at the Trib will never do it. Because if they did, it would be a perfect world. In a perfect world the news stories are about lolly pop landfills and hugging contests and that shit just doesn't sell papers.

P.S. I'd like to give a shout out to Laura Martin who reminded me I have a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment