Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In case I explode...

Electronic will time!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to survive the trip I'm currently on. Its cool, man. I accomplished pretty much everything I wanted to last weekend. I had a super productive Saturday. I mean, I made and then consumed an entire pie in 12 minutes!!!

In case I do die, I wanted to leave you all with some parting words and some pretty hard core demands/threats. For one thing, one of you mothers better publish my poetry. All of it. Especially the one about the hippo with low self-esteem.

Secondly, I need to say that I loved a few of you more dearly than I ever said while some of you I hated more deeply than I ever thought was humanly possible. In fact, I was planning on killing most of you. See diagram.




Lastly, you better believe I'm haunting you, HILARY HAMILTON. Good luck sleeping when you got me softly and sweetly singing the Golden Girls theme song in your ear every night.

1 comment:

  1. Hilary is all cookified. I hope I am on the good list. I'm just a real ass bitch in a fake ass world. Holla.

    ReplyDelete