Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Halloween themed blog post. Halloween themed blog post

Very recently I was reminded of Halloween and now I'm in costume planning mode. As many of you know, my costume agenda is to stick it to the man. I've identified the most effective means of doing so and its represented by the following super scientific equation.

Wear a slutty outfit that's totally retarded + 0 = wear a slutty outfit that's totally retarded

I know its a bit early to be planning for Halloween, but, as some of you may know, I am no scientist so I gots to get the old think blob a-cracking. Alrightie, folks, here's what I have so far. Your feedback is much appreciated.

1. Slutty Professor Mullet: Some of you may know about my love affair with this idea. Its a triple whammy. I'm slutty, but I'm an intellectual who happens to have a mullet. Think about it. Tweed jacket, mini skirt, monocle, & mullet. Fucking confusingly beautiful.

2. Slutty captain crunch: Self-explanatory.

3. Slutty morbidly obese upper body lady: Super fat arms with mini skirt.

4. Slutty Fetus: Will require full nudity and access to umbilical cordish materials.... and human blood. Also, will need protection from pro-choicers who will certainly want to abort me.

2 comments:

  1. please combine all of these into one idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it done.
    I'll be a mullet having, tweed jacket wearing, monocle donning, boat captain, with giant arms, fully nude, with umbilical cord and human blood doused mini skirt wearer.

    ReplyDelete