Monday, June 7, 2010

Bearcyclopedia Beartanica

DING! DING!! DING!!! Everyone stop what you’re doing. Breaking news alert courtesy of MSN!!

After decades of clumsily fumbling around with your favorite stuffed pets, A Beginner’s Guide to Bears is finally available in VIDEO FORMAT!!

No more wondering:
• How do I hold it?
• My bear’s tiny t-shirt says he loves me, but does he really? I’m getting mixed signals.
• I’m not confident it has a pulse. How concerned should I be on a scale of 1 to concerned?

Due for release next fall: The Advanced Guide to Bears
Finally relief for those of you who are desperately seeking answers to the following questions:
• He isn’t interacting with other bears and he rarely makes eye contact, is he beartistic?
• Sometimes he’s a total dick at my fake tea parties. WTF?
• When is the best time to talk to him about the birds and the bees; specifically not eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment