Friday, March 12, 2010

He’s Baaaack & Your Education

Post 1: He's Baaaaaaaack

I awoke this morning to what’s becoming my favorite morning greeting. This guy’s face!

Now that he’s got a government funded college grant under his belt (see the post below) , Mr. Sass E. Frass thinks he knows it all and is trying to tell us simpletons how to manage our mortgages. Someone’s too big for their old timey britches.

Seriously I think these people just take pictures at nursing homes and force people into involuntary model-tude. Sorry, can't win 'em all, Old People.

Post 2: YOUR Education!

As you may be able to tell by my regal demeanor I’m a part of a fucking coupon club society thing. Look at the email I got today, folks! A COLLEGE COUPON!!
And, you have two very amazing options. You can:

“Continue Your Education” or you can “Continue your education.”

You r-tards are probably like, ‘Oh what’s the difference. My name’s Society.’ Listen here society while I use my giant think blob to enlighten you. You know how when you talk about God you have to capitalize the H in he? Well maybe the first link is for God and the second one is for everyone else. Chew on that, llama face.

No comments:

Post a Comment