Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Quizy Quizers Time!


Wanna take my FREE, SAUCY, COSMO-LIKE quiz???

1.      Do you think rape jokes should be off limits?
 
If you answered yes to question 1, I have one question for you; How many extra calories a day do you have to eat to support that level of entitlement? I’ve decided to spend the second half of this year demanding the world tailor itself to my personal preferences and moral compass and I’d like to know how many chimichangas I should add to my diet plan because like every woman, I'd hate to lose weight. Before you answer, please review the list of people, places, and things that I intend to write a cease and desist letter to. 
 
  • Decorative needlepoint
  • Functional needlepoint
  • Sprite
  • Babies that aren't crying
  • The Hopi Indians
  • The 1950s
  • Tim and Richard Smucker
  • Slacks
 
Example:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment